Remote Behavior Consulting
The COVID-19 pandemic has us working with our clients remotely. In person, we spend most of our time teaching and coaching vs actually handling client dogs, so although we miss seeing you and your dog in person, we would love to show you how effective working with us remotely can be! For those that are having a hard time imagining how this would work, we have made a couple of videos with highlights from real sessions (scroll down to find those).
- Almost any behavior can be addressed – if you need an in person session, we will tell you that, and help with safety and management in the meantime
- Establish the foundations before the added distraction and stress of working with a stranger
- Scheduling can be more flexible
- Access to professional knowledge and skills without risking the health of your family during the COVID pandemic
- Access to the recording of your session in addition to the case notes and handouts we always send, so you can reference it as needed
- We won’t judge if you are in your PJs or your kids make goofy cameos mid session