Remote Behavior Consulting
The COVID-19 pandemic forced us to switch to working with our clients remotely in March 2020. Just over a year out, as vaccinations ramp up, we are ready to get back to working in person. We have been pleasantly surprised at how effective remote consulting works for you and your dogs, so we will continue to offer this service for those who are not ready to meet in person, dogs that are too uncomfortable with unfamiliar people to work effectively in person (can switch to in person when they are ready) and those too far away for in person meetings to make sense.
- Almost any behavior can be addressed, in some cases remote meetings may be a better choice, if not, we will direct you to the best option
- Establish the foundations before the added distraction and stress of working with a stranger
- Scheduling can be more flexible and a shorter 30 minute option is available
- Access to professional knowledge and skills without risking the health of your family during the COVID pandemic
- Access to the recording of your session in addition to the case notes and handouts we always send, so you can reference it as needed
- We won’t judge if you are in your PJs or your kids make goofy cameos mid session