Raising a puppy right is hard work. There is so much to learn in a short amount of time. We want to give you the resources you need to help your puppy be the best they can be! You can utilize our free resources, online seminars, and join us in class.
You are desperate for the information you need for puppy raising NOW. We don’t want you to wait, so we have launched Puppy Passports, and hope you will find it to be a useful reference and touchpoint for the important time sensitive information you need right away. We are here to support you if you need extra help, but there is no reason to wait to get started.
Puppy Support Group $125: Four 60 minute sessions
Our puppy class is focused on the time sensitive topics you need to start your puppy off right. Class is open to puppies up to 14 weeks, with at least one set of vaccines (distemper, parvo and Bordetella) given by a vet, completed at least 10 days before the start of class.
- Rolling admission, join the first week your puppy is eligible and continue for the next 4 weeks
- Modern, reward based training methods
- Learn how to teach your puppy to be brave and resilient
- We cover socialization, puppy biting, resource guarding, introduce handling for grooming and vet care, and learn some fun tricks
- Well supervised and managed play time for puppies that would like to participate
- Small class size for lots of one on one attention