Gigi’s Behavior Services maintains small class sizes and have limited appointment times available. Cancellations made in a timely manner allow us to reschedule the appointment so that we can best meet the needs of our clients.
- Training services purchased and unused 6 months after purchase will expire.
- Packages and gift certificates are not eligible for refunds and expire 1 year after purchase.
- Individual sessions purchased as part of a group class cannot be refunded.
- Group class cancellations
- Full refund up to 7 days prior to the start of class
- 50% the same week of class OR switch to another session $25 fee
- If your dog is dismissed from class for behavior the behavior consultant was aware of prior to trying class, the balance may be applied to other training services. Any dismissal for undisclosed behavior will forfeit the class fee (confirmation of disclosure and permission to join class must be in writing from GBS manager).
- If you must miss a class, please inform your trainer prior to missing class if at all possible, make up sessions may not be available.
- Private training cancellations
- Give at least 72 hour notice for a full refund or transfer to a different day/time
- Sessions cancelled less than 72 hours prior to the meeting will be assessed $50
- No call no show for private sessions is not entitled to any refund
- New clients that have not submitted their behavior history a week before the meeting and have not made arrangements with their consultant to submit after the deadline will have their session cancelled and we will fill the opening from the waitlist. We do our best to contact prior to cancellation.
- Recorded seminar cancellations
- Once any materials are sent out, there will be no refunds
- I understand that access to video and recordings is for personal use, and media purchased from Gigi’s is not to be publicly distributed without written consent